Creative Director | Creative Services Professional | Printing Production Manager
- Highly experienced and skilled creative director, with career experience in multiple industries
- Proven leader with ability to manage multiple projects in a collaborative team environment, delivering high-quality work without fail
- Specializes in cohesion between the written message and creating visuals to build strong brand identity
- Passionate about both print and digital design, with a keen sensitivity to sound art and design principles
Areas of Expertise:
- Team Leadership
- Creative Design
- Project Management
- Outgoing Communicator
- Print Production
- Collaborative Brainstorming
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Multi-Channel Campaigns
- Motivated Problem Solver
- Marketing Strategy
- Consistently Dependable
- Deadline Driven
Medulla, LLC | Oak Brook, IL
A health care management company handling all the business operations, including marketing, for Chiro One Wellness Centers, a leading midwestern brand in chiropractic.
Director of Creative Services | July 2009 – May 2019
Lead the charge in a growing company to structure the look and feel of all creative, whether digital or in print that was produced by Medulla. Worked in a collaborative in-house agency team environment with writers, website designers, photographers and videographers, to support the companies marketing needs. Managed all aspects of projects including concepts, design, coordinating with vendors, collaborating with staff, sourcing needed materials and working within budget constraints.
- Provided needed marketing support for the more than 45 clinical locations through the midwest. Designing all patient care, promotional, signage and decor items necessary.
- Supported the event development and sales teams with the design of collateral to enable more than 200 marketing events to run weekly. Including displays, educational aids and workshop presentations.
- Developed corporate materials to aid Medulla’s operations, human resources, information technology and executive departments to communicate, train and recruit for the company over all.
- Collaborated with the digital and videography teams to ensure consistency of look across channels, emails, websites, social media and digital signage.
- Responsible for all quoting, scheduling and production of printed materials while maintaining quality under operational budget constraints.
Dwyer2 Design | Woodridge, IL
My independently owned and operated design consulting firm serving small to medium sized businesses in the western suburbs of Chicago.
Creative Director | June 2003 – July 2009
Work with businesses and organizations to create advertising and marketing materials while creating brand consistency throughout their work. Coordinate projects from concept to completion by the brokering of printing, mailing and website hosting services, as well as managing subcontractors such as photographers, writers and programmers.
- Created an individualized branded look that was often woven through a variety of pieces for clients: including logos, brochures, email marketing, website designs, direct mail campaigns, displays, catalogs and sales materials.
- Acted as sole sales contact and community relations for Dwyer2 Design. Consulted with clients to develop creative strategy and desired outcomes.
- Facilitated fulfillment of the finished product and maintained all billing and collections for the business.
For Rent Magazine | Westmont, IL
National apartment finding guide magazine.
Graphic Designer | April 1999 – June 2003
Served as the sole designer for the Chicago area market. Created ad design and sales materials.
Lifelink Corporation | Bensenville, IL
Health and human services organization operating nursing homes, assisted living communities, adoption and head start programs.
Graphic Designer | March 1997 – April 1999
As part of the public relations team we developed a number of facility newsletters, program brochures event collateral and fundraising appeals. Worked directly with printing vendors on quotes and production schedules. Acted as staff photographer.
Kendall College of Art & Design | Grand Rapids, MI
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Visual Communications | December 1996
Accademia di Belle Arti | Perugia, Italy
Photography and Sculpture | June-July 1996
College of DuPage | Glen Ellyn, IL
Designing For The Web | June-July 2000
College of DuPage | Glen Ellyn, IL
Advanced Online Publishing | June-July 2001