Senior Graphic Designer| Art Director | Creative Project Manager
- Highly experienced and skilled creative director, with career experience in multiple industries
- Proven leader with ability to manage multiple projects in a collaborative team environment, delivering high-quality design work without fail
- Passionate about both print and digital design, with a keen sensitivity to sound art and design principles
Areas of Expertise:
- Team Leadership
- Creative Design
- Project Management
- Outgoing Communicator
- Print Production
- Collaborative Brainstorming
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Multi-Channel Campaigns
- Motivated Problem Solver
- Marketing Strategy
- Consistently Dependable
- Deadline Driven
Medulla, LLC | Oak Brook, IL
Lead Graphic Designer| July 2009 – May 2019
Lead the charge in a growing health and wellness company to structure the look and feel of all creative, whether digital or in print. Worked in a collaborative in-house agency team environment with writers, website designers, photographers and videographers, to support the company’s marketing needs. Managed all aspects of projects including concepts, design, coordinating with vendors, collaborating with staff, sourcing needed materials and working within budget constraints.
- Provided needed marketing support for the more than 45 clinical locations through the midwest. Designing all patient care, promotional, signage and decor items necessary.
- Supported the event development and sales teams with the design of collateral to enable more than 200 marketing events to run weekly. Including displays, educational aids and workshop presentations.
- Developed corporate materials to aid Medulla’s operations, human resources, information technology and executive departments to communicate, train and recruit for the company over all.
- Collaborated with the digital and videography teams to ensure consistency of look across channels, emails, websites, social media and digital signage.
- Responsible for all quoting, scheduling and production of printed materials while maintaining quality under operational budget constraints.
Dwyer2 Design | Woodridge, IL
Creative Director | June 2003 – July 2009
Owned and operated design consulting firm serving small to medium sized businesses and organizations. Worked with them to create advertising and marketing materials while creating brand consistency throughout. Coordinate projects from concept to completion by the brokering of printing, mailing and website hosting services, as well as managing subcontractors such as photographers, writers and programmers.
- Created an individualized branded look that was often woven through a variety of pieces for clients: including logos, brochures, email marketing, website designs, direct mail campaigns, displays, catalogs and sales materials.
- Acted as sole sales contact and community relations for Dwyer2 Design. Consulted with clients to develop creative strategy and desired outcomes.
- Facilitated fulfillment of the finished product and maintained all billing and collections for the business.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe After Affects
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Google Suite
Kendall College of Art & Design | Grand Rapids, MI
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Visual Communications
Accademia di Belle Arti | Perugia, Italy
Photography and Sculpture
College of DuPage | Glen Ellyn, IL
Designing For The Web
College of DuPage | Glen Ellyn, IL
Advanced Online Publishing